- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | May 31, 2005
HealthStar, Inc: In-line pressure-sensitive labeler
The new HealthStar FlexStar?
in-line pressure sensitive labeler... an accurate and versatile labeling system.
Advanced technology used on our higher speed rotary machines is used on the FlexStar ™ to provide a highly reliable repeatable and simple labeling system.
• Modular stainless steel frame designs sized for the application. System speeds from 20-400 bpm
• Precise and repeatable label placement accuracy using Pago labeling heads
• Can be configured for wrap spot front and back and front-back-wrap applications
• Application recipes are stored in the label head controller for easy and quick size changes
• Adjustable label head support stands with digital indicators for quick and repeatable set up.
• Top hold down belt available
• Labeling system can be integrated into any conveyor system
• Easily handles a wide range of label and backing paper materials
• Can be set up to handle virtually any range of bottle cap and label sizes
• Label coding bar code reading vision inspection rejection and verification systems available per customer specifications (Pharma-Package)
• Bottle infeed systems options include spacing wheel single or double helix and eccentric positioner
• Allen Bradley electrics PLC and Panel View when supplied
• Standard 220/440V/3/60Hz. Special electrics can be accommodated
• Maximum roll O.D. to 16” unless separate vertical unwinder is provided
• Zero downtime – redundant head labeling option available
• Labeling systems for tubes cartons and cases also available
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!