- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 10, 2013
Omron Automation and Safety: New Websites from Omron
Omron Automation and Safety announces the launch of three new websites for the United States, Canada, Latin America—all accessible through Omron247.com.
The new sites—www.industrial.omron.us for the United States, www.industrial.omron.ca for Canada, and www.industrial.omron.mx for Latin America—are customized for each region and include a wide-range of information to better suit customers in these markets, according to Gregg Holst, Pan American President of Omron Automation and Safety.
Site visitors will quickly learn to appreciate a sophisticated, highly engineered web platform which includes simplified navigation to make the web experience quicker and easier. Among the many enhancements are:
• Enhanced Content – Expanded, more useful information allows site visitors the opportunity to get answers to automation questions within a click or two.
• Easier Navigation – A simplified and intelligent layout features more photos, CAD drawings and technical notes, as well as the ability to browse more quickly.
• No More Registration Requirements – The entire website is open. For example, locks have been eliminated for manuals and CAD drawings.
• Product Selection Tables – A site upgrade to help visitors quickly find the proper product family.
• Distributor and System Integrator Look-up – A simple search tool allows site visitors to find an authorized partner.
• Multiple Languages – With only a click, visitors can view any site content in an alternate language—English or Spanish on the US or Latin America sites; English or French on the Canadian site.
• Industry Know-How – A new Expert Area is loaded with multiple application examples and a variety of case studies across divere industries.
• Consistency – All visitors now enjoy the same site experience in North America, Latin America or Europe.
• Download Center – With a simple search, visitors get instant access to the files they are looking for, including datasheets, brochures, certificates, manuals and publications.
• Requests – Links are established throughout the site so visitors can request additional information directly from the team of experts at Omron Automation and Safety.
“The launching of a sophisticated new website platform in the Americas is an exciting development for us,” said Lisa Eichler, Director of Customer Relations at Omron Automation and Safety. “In many respects, this is just the beginning of a renewed commitment to provide the market with continuously updated content, as well as an enhancement to how Omron Automation and Safety shares our expertise to an expanding marketplace for our products.”
Related Sponsored Content
The new platform retained users’ favorites, such as the ability to find a specific product by simply typing its Quick Link Code (found in Omron’s Solution Selection Guide) into the search box. “Users provided insights that it was important to retain critical functions of the previous version of the website, while enhancing the overall experience with more content, logical browsing and a quicker way to find answers to critical issues,” Eichler said.
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!