- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 6, 2013
Omega Engineering, Inc: Washdown duty stainless steel 3-phase AC motors
The WSS Series stainless steel motors are 3-phase industrial grade washdown duty motors made with 300 grade stainless steel housing.
These fractional HP motors from Omega Engineering come in sizes from 1/3 to 2 H.P. and are available with a double reinforced welded 56H base or without a base in the round body style.
– Windings double dipped and cured in polyester insulating varnish
– Anti-rust coated rotor to protect against corrosion
– Double-lip shaft seals plus V-ring shaft slingers
– Internal bearing retainer
– Laser-etched full-fact name plates
– Watertight stainless cord connector pre-installed in the split designed conduit box.
Voltage: 230/460V, 3 phase 60 Hz—can run on 50 Hz with reduced service factor of 1.0
Frame/Enclosure: 56C/TEFC, 300 grade stainless steel
Rated Speed: 1725/3460
Duty Cycle: Continuous
Base Type: C-face—rigid
Shaft: Keyed, 304 Stainless Steel
Bearings: 6205 DDU
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.