- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | April 8, 2014
Red Lion Controls: PID controllers
Compact design and universal input options provide PID control for a wide range temperature and process signals.
Red Lion Controls announces the launch of its new PXU series of proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controllers. The PXU series, which is the latest addition to Red Lion¹s portfolio of industrial automation solutions, is designed for machine builders, systems integrators and commercial equipment manufacturers. The PXU series enables tighter, more reliable control over a wide range of processes, including temperature, flow and pressure, from a single model.
Capable of being deployed in precision process applications within the food and beverage, plastics, packaging, energy, gas, heat-treating, commercial and medical industries, the PXU series offers 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 DIN size models to provide a range of space-saving options. Features and benefits include:
· Enhanced bezel design with larger, easy-to-read displays for better visibility from long distances
· Optional RS-485 communications allows integration with PCs, PLCs and HMIs
· One inch shorter in depth to save panel space
· Programmable via front panel push buttons and/or Red Lion¹s Crimson® configuration software
· On demand auto-tuning for easy set up
· Universal inputs support thermocouple, RTD, 0 - 10 VDC and 4 - 20 mA (0 - 50)
· UL listed, 61010-1, process control equipment meets industry standards
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
The 2014 Trends Report
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!