- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | September 18, 2013
B&R Industrial: Multi-touch panel PCs
Multi-touch panels open up new dimensions for innovative HMI design.
There are numerous gestures that might be used in an application: Zooming in and out and rotating objects with two fingers, scrolling lists (panning) and switching to the next screen with a quick swipe (flick). The main advantage of multi-touch technology is how it makes operation more intuitive. It also provides an effective method of preventing operating errors, simply by requiring two-hand gestures for critical or potentially dangerous operations.
B&R's full range of Panel PC 910 processors from the single-core Celeron® up to the quad-core Core i7 provide a versatile selection of CPU performance levels to make it the best platform for any application.
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i-series processors
- Projected capacitive multi-touch screen
- Displays from 12.1" SVGA to 21.5" Full HD
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet | 2 x RS232 | 4 x USB 3.0
- High Definition Audio
- 2 modular interfaces
- Integrated UPS o Up to 2 PCI / PCI Express slots
- High-quality design
- Anti-glare glass
- Excellent gliding properties
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Easy to clean
- Gloved operation possible
- Slim design
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.