- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
Norcross, GAVisit Site
xpedx, a Veritiv company
Product Summary: xpedx has recently merged with Unisource Worldwide, forming Veritiv.
By understanding your business inside and out, Veritiv can identify opportunities across the scope of your entire packaging supply chain, and help you turn them into innovative, cost-effective solutions.
Years in business:
Number of employees:
Geographic sales distribution:
Address: 3091 Governors Lake Drive, Suite 200
Country: United States
xpedx, a Veritiv company
From concept to design, production to distribution and consumption, Veritiv has the insights and experience to help you uncover all the ways your packaging can generate more efficiencies, more sales and more profits.
• Package design and engineering. Our structural and graphic designers will bundle together solutions that decrease package weight, materials and returns.
• Packaging materials and global sourcing. No matter what you’re packaging, we’ll ensure you have all the materials to do it efficiently, properly and safely.
• Global distribution and supply chain engineering. With more than 170 distribution centers, Veritiv gives you significant advantages in speed, efficiency, and cost.
• Process design and workflow automation. Our workflow automation solutions will turn manual processes into mechanized ones, and help streamline production in a cost-effective manner.
• Equipment sales, rental, and service. Veritiv keeps your business humming with our packaging equipment specialists and distribution centers.
• eBusiness. Increase order accuracy, boost staff productivity, and empower people with Veritiv eBusiness capabilities.
• Kitting, assembly, and fulfillment. We’ll develop a process whereby the steps are aligned and products are grouped, packaged, and delivered.
• Sustainability. Veritiv can ensure your company has the resources it needs to be conscientious stewards of natural resources across your entire supply chain.
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV) is a North American leader in business-to-business distribution solutions. Serving customers across virtually every industry, Veritiv provides packaging, print, facility and logistics solutions that help shape the success of its customers. Established in 2014 following a merger of xpedx and Unisource Worldwide, the company employs approximately 9,500 team members across more than 170 distribution centers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
Videos from xpedx, a Veritiv company
Sponsored content from xpedx, a Veritiv company
Case studies and applications involving xpedx, a Veritiv company
January 16, 2014
April 3, 2012
January 5, 2012
October 4, 2008
August 5, 2008
August 31, 2006
February 28, 2002
December 31, 2001
Products from xpedx, a Veritiv company
News from xpedx, a Veritiv company
January 3, 2014
June 25, 2013
September 10, 2012
December 15, 2011
April 11, 2011
February 22, 2011
January 11, 2008
March 31, 2003
Is this your company? If you advertise with us, you may request a login to update/add content to this page.
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!