Download Download this free, 150-page Pharmaceutical Serialization Playbook jam-packed with strategies for success and pitfalls to avoid.  Learn more >>
Article |

Package graphics: cutting time and costs (sidebar)

Survey participants
Print Reprint
FILED IN:  Applications  > Healthcare  > Pharmaceutical
     

The packaging graphics survey was conducted on Packworld.com late last year. Some 145 respondents were included in this report: 96% from end users of packaging the remaining 4% from contract packaging

companies.

Slightly more than half of all respondents said their companies employed from one to 500 employees and more than 30% reported their firms had more than 2 employees.

The respondents were primarily from companies in North America though nearly 7% came from overseas. Nearly 23% were from the Midwest followed closely by the Northeast (21%) and the West Coast (15%). Nearly 10% of the respondents were from companies in Canada or Mexico.

In terms of job responsibilities most reported engineering titles (30%) followed by packaging (15%) and purchasing (13%). About 26% reported their companies were in the food business and 13% were from medical/pharmaceutical companies. Beverages and nonfood consumer products (each 12% of respondents) were also frequent industries of

participants.

See the story that goes with this sidebar: Package graphics: cutting time and costs

Comments(0)

Add new comment

Related Sponsored Content

E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!
x

Newsletters

Don't miss intelligence crucial to your job and business!
Click on any newsletter to view a sample. Enter your email address below to sign up!
GENERAL INTEREST
PACKAGE DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT
Each newsletter ranges in frequency from once per month to a few times per month at most.