- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
Article | June 11, 2010
Marketing supplements? Seven questions to ask contract manufacturers
Asking the right questions provides the information you need to select the contract services company that is best for your needs.
Nutritional supplements has become a crowded category in the store, so a product that works and gets through distribution in a hurry is essential. With more brand owners of nutritional supplements opting to concentrate on product creation and marketing, contract manufacturers and packagers are becoming a bigger part of the mix.
Writing on naturalproductsinsider.com, Richard Kaufman, executive vice president and COO at Paragon Laboratories, offers seven areas to ask questions of a contract manufacturer. The answers to these questions should make the selection of the right company easier.
1. What certifications do you have?
2. How long has your business been operating?
3. What types of products do you make?
4. What kinds of testing do you perform?
5. Who will be making the product?
6. What packaging choices do you offer?
7. Can you handle complex formulations?
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.